Friday, April 20, 2007

Vital Questions for 21st Century Evangelism


VITAL QUESTIONS - We are hosting my friends Dr. Drew Lawson and Dr. John Riel who have developed a great tool in helping people from various spiritual backgrounds grapple with four key questions that lead them-on their own discovery to move towards Christ.

In my own life, I have found their framework very helpful in discerning how to ask the right questions of people to consider God and even Christ. I know they are working on a website to showcase this tool so when I get that info, I will post it. If you are on staff at Saddleback - you are invited to a STAFF training lunch on May 10 and 17th.

If not, please check out Drew and John's stuff in the next posting when I get the URL. This stuff is great.

I have also found Randy Newman's, Questioning Evangelism very helpful as well in this approach to evangelism.

No comments: